I ordered a Halo Hair Extension directly from the company in England in a color recommended by their representative, which was too light in color.After receiving the wrong color, paying a considerable amount in postage, time, and trouble to return it, ordering a different color (light brown chestnut mix) and receiving whatever color this is (see attachment), they will not respond to this issue.
As you can see in the photo, the color is a far cry from light brown chestnut mix (the lighter color).
I am not a rich person, and this has been a fairly large investment for me.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Halo Hair Extensions
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "Kayla Robinson did this to my hair less than 24 hours ago, I wanted it fixed or a refund I received nothing but she did her best. She should not..."
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."
- "➨➨➨ PLEASE READ ➨➨➨ I am going to other sites that allow photo posting for reviews to post them as well to show the butchery of this corporation. If you..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "My ring was sent for sizing and sent back with the shank paper thin. They ordered me a replacement that was supposed to take a month but 6 weeks later..."
- "I bought sweet onion wheat thins from Fort Hood Clear Cteek Commissary yesterday. As you see, it wasn't sealed. This is the first time I bought your product and I..."
- "Beautiful leather La-Z-Boy recliner? WRONG! These are pictures of the arms of our $700+ leather La-Z-Boy recliner after 3 years of use by an adult user who is..."