I ordered a Halo Hair Extension directly from the company in England in a color recommended by their representative, which was too light in color.After receiving the wrong color, paying a considerable amount in postage, time, and trouble to return it, ordering a different color (light brown chestnut mix) and receiving whatever color this is (see attachment), they will not respond to this issue.
As you can see in the photo, the color is a far cry from light brown chestnut mix (the lighter color).
I am not a rich person, and this has been a fairly large investment for me.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Halo Hair Extensions
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "I grew my hair out for 6 months as to where i could get a plain short stacked bob. My hair was all one length and a little past the..."
- "First I would like to tell you if you are looking to pay a lot of money for a mani (GEL) and pedi done in a range of 5-10 min..."
- "All I can say is WOW!!! I've been there twice, and both times were a nightmare. First time the girl was ten minutes late for my appointment because she was..."
- "I bought sweet onion wheat thins from Fort Hood Clear Cteek Commissary yesterday. As you see, it wasn't sealed. This is the first time I bought your product and I..."
- "Beautiful leather La-Z-Boy recliner? WRONG! These are pictures of the arms of our $700+ leather La-Z-Boy recliner after 3 years of use by an adult user who is..."
- "This location at 100 loop 340 Waco Texas has the most fresh whataburger ever!!! I've been living in bellmead for 20 years and there store has always sucked smashed down..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."